The Carrollton Recreation Park is a 36 acre public facility dedicated to the community's enjoyment and offers the following amenities:
- Skate park
- Six picnic shelters offering tables, bar-b-que grills, and parking. Picnic shelters are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Four ball fields of multiple sizes
- Two batting cages
- Four tennis courts
- One basketball court
- Nine-hole disc golf course
- Play equipment including swings, rocket slide, and tornado slide
- Fenced "Tot Lot" play area
- Walking trail system featuring 2.1 miles paved surface with multiple benches
- Public restrooms (available day and evening hours only)
We had my nieces birthday party there. The kids had a blast. The restrooms were really clean, there was toilet paper. Also paper towels and soap for washing hands. I was impressed.
Very well kept and clean park. Great selection of kids things to enjoy.
Very well kept. Nice grassy areas .
Large park with fenced in area for the smaller children. Has multiple shelter houses for recreational use. Large selection of play areas.
I didn't pick this place but if it's if you're not a woman I'm not f****** with you just so you know