- Cape Girardeau, MO
- Cape Girardeau Conservation Nature Center
- Free and open to the public.
- Join us for special events, hike a trail, or get acquainted with Missouri’s fascinating wildlife.
- Schedule a school or youth-group visit. Bus parking available. See Cape’s Interpretive Programs Guide below.
- Open daily from sunrise to 10 p.m.
Facility and exhibits
- 160-seat auditorium, three classrooms, hands-on exhibits for all ages, a scientific research laboratory, freshwater aquariums, and an indoor wildlife-viewing area
- Lots of programs, workshops, and special events. Check out the Events block to the right.
- Two-mile White Oak Trace nature trail. Download the trail map listed below.
- MDC Nature Shop featuring books, calendars, DVDs, toys, and other nature-related gifts
Cape Girardeau Conservation Nature Center is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media