Information on:

Stone's Throw Dinner Theatre

Stone's Throw Dinner Theatre
2466 West Old 66 Boulevard
417-358-9665

In 1928 Carthage Music Club was formed by Mrs. Harry Spradling performing musical shows in schools, churches, and other locations.

In the late 1970s, as part of the Missouri Federation of Music Clubs, Carthage Music and Theatre Club was formed to broaden the scope of the Club's productions to include theatrical performances. Once again, productions were held in schools, churches, and other locations.

On September 11, 1984, Carthage Music and Theatre Club incorporated as Community Theatre for Southwest Missouri, Inc. d/b/a Stone's Throw Dinner Theatre. On May 9, 1988, Dr. Foster and Hilda Whitten donated the land on which the current theatre stands. The Theatre sponsored "A Night on Broadway '88" on September 10, 1988, raising $11,000 toward construction of the theatre building.



Stone's Throw Dinner Theatre is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media

Photos